Look what just arrived in my mailbox! I completed Artella’s ARTbundance™ Certification Training Program over the course of the past year, and today I’d like to sing the program’s praises.
My training consisted of in-depth, soul-stirring study of the ARTbundance™ Principles and ARTsignments™, as well as training and experience with integrating ARTbundance™ into my various offerings. For example, ARTbundance™ has contributed to my live presentations—like my 10 Tips for Remembering Your Dreams video (currently offered as a free gift to newsletter subscribers) and Honoring Your Dreams Through Creative Expression class. It’s also incorporate into my new self-paced e-course, Dreams 101: How Dreams Can Add LIFE to Your Living! And it’s definitely a big part of my working 1-on-1 with coaching clients to apply the ARTbundance™ Principles to help them reach greater self-awareness and follow their heart’s true desires.
During my training, I chose the twelfth-century mystic and astoundingly bold and creative Hildegard von Bingen as my muse/patron saint. She did a great job of helping me along the path! What would you expect from someone described as a very learned Benedictine abbess, playwright, theologian, composer, philosopher, Christian mystic, and legendary visionary, who was one of the most important figures in the history of the Middle Ages besides being a woman confident enough to stand up to male authority?
As a Certified ARTbundance™ Coach and Practitioner, I’ll continue to offer my services in a special Spirit-led hybrid of:
- Life coaching;
- Inspiring creativity;
- Speaking and presentations — particularly where creativity and spirituality are involved; and
- Spiritual coaching or guidance.
This unique training allows me to assist clients in accessing and using their creativity in powerful ways leading to greater awareness, joy, prosperity, and meaning in life. It’s the perfect adjunct to my previous certifications as a Kaizen-Muse™ Creativity Coach and a Modern Day Muse Group Facilitator (both under training from Jill Badonsky, http://www.themuseisin.com), as well as a Christian Spiritual Director (training completed ten years ago, with refreshers almost yearly).
At the heart of ARTbundance™ practice is the use of ARTsignments™—which I often call Hands-On Spiritivity Exercises. During coaching sessions, these quick creative tools access your imagination and intuition, allowing you to get insights and make powerful life changes, quickly and joyfully! Through optional longer ARTsignments™ after or between sessions, you’re encouraged to create inspiring art, music, and/or writing projects as you engage all levels of your mind, imagination, and body. This allows concepts to sink in on a visceral level, bringing forth new layers of understanding and transformation.
The ARTbundance™ method is anchored in the following cornerstones, which blend beautifully with the emphasis I’ve always put on Spirit + Creativity, or Spiritivity:
- The heart of the ARTbundance™ philosophy is deeply rooted in art and spirituality.
- Spirituality is respected as multi-faceted.
- I believe that everyone has his or her own unique creativity, which I define very broadly.
- ARTsignments™ allow people to move beyond their minds to engage their spirits, imaginations, and bodies.
- There are nine ARTbundance™ Principles that are powerful guides for self-awareness, and they often provide a framework for my coaching process.
- Tools Not Rules: an emphasis on tools instead of rules allows the focus to be on the client’s discovery via creative tools, rather than predictable “advice” or constricting “rules.”
- The coaching relationship is nurtured by the development and refinement of mutual intuition and openness to Spirit by both parties.
- I encourage a mindset of plenty! Prosperity and abundance of ALL kinds are celebrated.
- We use art, writing, and other creative tools to play, explore, and expand our work with the ARTbundance™ Principle(s) that seem most apropos. I’ve found the results of this process to be quick, inspiring, and remarkably effective—for myself when I apply them to my own inquiries, as well as for my clients!
So, from now on, I think you’ll find that the ARTbundance™ I incorporate into Spiritivity Coaching and into my workshops, retreats, training sessions, and presentations will combine with all I’ve been doing as that extra “je ne sais quoi” or secret sauce!
I’m so sure you’ll like this approach that you can try it for $15 and get your money back if you don’t find it valuable!